I have no idea where I actually got this recipe. It was just scribbled on this random piece of paper and stuffed in my recipe notebook. They are so SUPER easy, and so VERY yummy! They are quick to make in a pinch with ingredients you most likely already have on hand, too!
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy...your choice)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Roll into 1-2 inch balls, and make criss-cross pattern with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Yield: about 25-30 cookies
Baking in all their glory
You're going to go make some right now, aren't you? If you hurry, you can have them baking in the oven just in time for Downton Abbey! :)