March 9, 2011
Welcome to this week's Wallet-Friendly Wednesday! This is an opportunity for you to share your latest bargain shopping finds, thrift store outfit deals, DIY projects, side-of-the-road pick-ups, consignment shop steals . . . ANYTHING you've done that's saved your money. Use your imagination! Share whatever you've done to save money recently! List it here so that other Bargain Shopping Paradise readers can get inspired. It's a great way to share ideas, and I love seeing how creative everyone gets when it comes to saving money! Please only list family-friendly links. Include your blog name and the name of your "brag" in your link.
Click on the images below to see the original posts, tips, and step-by-step instructions:
- I'm in love with this March Wreath from Lori @ Paisley Passions:
- Is this not the cutest little crocheted owl necklace? It's from Jessica @ Homemakin' & Decoratin.
- What a fabulous Capiz Shell Chandelier or Wind Chime tutorial from Catherine @ Cat on a Limb:
- I really like all the tips in this tutorial from The DIY Home Sweet Home Project—includes homemade veggie goldfish crackers, and DIY homemade cookie cutters:
- Check out all the great bargains in this guest bathroom decor project from Erika @ Thrifty & Fabulous:
There were several other projects/finds/ideas I wanted to feature, but realized I was running out of room! And there were some great ones! Be sure to check out last week's WFW to see them all. Thank you all for stopping by and linking up!
If you've never bragged about your bargains before, start now! Simply blog about your most recent bargains and link back here! I'll feature my favs from your links in next week's WFW post. Can't wait to see your ingenious bargains!
This Wallet-Friendly Wednesday post is brought to you by . . .