December 15, 2010
It's only 10 days away! We've gotten all the gifts for our family . . . except my daughter's presents! We know what we're getting her, but I guess this will be a last-minute kind of year. Anyway—so there were so many FABULOUS ideas shared last week, that I'll be showcasing a few more than normal. They were all so wonderful, I just couldn't narrow it down! Here we go . . .
Wallet-Friendly Wednesday is an opportunity for you to share your latest bargain shopping finds, thrift store outfit deals, DIY projects, side-of-the-road pick-ups, consignment shop steals . . . ANYTHING you've done that's saved your money. Use your imagination! Share whatever you've done to save money recently! List it here so that other Bargain Shopping Paradise readers can get inspired. It's a great way to share ideas, and I love seeing how creative everyone gets when it comes to saving money! Please only list family-friendly links. Include your blog name and the name of your "brag" in your link.
Click on the images below to see the original posts, tips, and step-by-step instructions:
- Ok, I REALLY want one of these handmade family name monogram tiles from This Home of Ours. So fun!
- I WILL be making one of these art buckets (maybe two!), because I'm a novice watercolor painter, but also because my daughter loves to color and create. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing, Laura @ Laura's Thoughts!
- I love how Erica @ Thrifty & Fabulous used Dollar Store finds to create some gorgeous Christmas decor:
- I just love how imaginative (and wallet-friendly) these adorable T-shirt capes are! Thanks to Joanna @ The Project Corner for sharing this great idea.
- You have to check out these simple, cheap, gorgeous pieces of wintery wall art from Christina's Adventures:
- And last, but certainly NOT least . . . isn't this gorgeous?! I wish I had a mantel, because I would totally copy this gorgeous Christmas mantel from Get Nestled In . . . Simply and Affordably:
Thank you all for your wonderful ideas and projects. The beauty of all of these is . . . we can all do them! We can all create these fabulous things, without severely affecting our budgets, and maintain our ability to be wise with our finances. Great ideas everyone!!
If you've never bragged about your bargains before, start now! Simply blog about your most recent bargains and link back here! I'll feature my favs from your links in next week's WFW post. Can't wait to see your ingenious bargains!
This Wallet-Friendly Wednesday post is brought to you by . . .