October 14, 2010
I'm a day late, and a dollar short, it seems. Better late than never, right? Right?! :o) We were on vacation all last week, and it's taking me a while to get caught up on things. It was a wonderful vacation, though! We were with lots of family, and in a beautiful place. If you follow my photography, I'll be posting some great pics, soon. We also had the construction work done on our kitchen while we were gone, and things are starting to look very different! I'm hoping to share more in the coming months, about how we've saved money and tried to be budget-conscious with this kitchen remodel. Our cabinets are on order, and everything should really start to come together early in November. Woo-hoo! You might be interested to know that I'm using Swagbucks to partially fund our kitchen hardware. :o)
Before we get started with WFW, I just have to let you know . . . I'M HOSTING GIVEAWAYS ALL MONTH LONG!!! Don't miss out! "Happy 100 Giveaway #2" is going on RIGHT NOW, and ends tomorrow morning. Enter to win, today!
Wallet-Friendly Wednesday is an opportunity for you to share your latest bargain shopping finds, thrift store outfit deals, DIY projects, side-of-the-road pick-ups, consignment shop steals . . . ANYTHING you've done that's saved your money. Use your imagination! Share whatever you've done to save money recently! List it here so that other Bargain Shopping Paradise readers can get inspired. It's a great way to share ideas, and I love seeing how creative everyone gets when it comes to saving money! Please only list family-friendly links. Include your blog name and the name of your "brag" in your link.
Click on the images below to see the original posts, tips, and step-by-step instructions:
- Check out this creative, wallet-friendly, and easy wardrobe makeover from This Home of Ours:
- Enjoying the Simple Things found some really fun thrift items recently. I love seeing fun stuff like this:
- Both of us live in little tiny houses, but I love the bathroom makeover done by Whimsical Creations by Melanie in her little, quirky bathroom. It's definitely inspiration for me:
- I gotta get me some Mod Podge! I'm in love with this simple, and inexpensive coaster re-do by Christina @ Christina's Adventures:
- And, I just think these Halloween luminaries are fun and cute, from Liz at Project Naptime! What a fun, creative way to decorate for the season:
I love, love, love all your creative and budget-friendly ideas! I really do get so inspired by you all! Thank you all for stopping by and sharing Wallet-Friendly Wednesday, two weeks ago.
If you've never bragged about your bargains before, start now! Simply blog about your most recent bargains and link back here! I'll feature my favs from your links in next week's WFW post. Can't wait to see your ingenious bargains!
And, don't forget to enter to win prizes all month long in my "Happy 100!" giveaways!
This Wallet-Friendly Wednesday post is brought to you by . . .