HAPPY 100, GIVEAWAY #2!
Oh, I just love giveaways . . . don't you?! If you didn't catch my post announcing my Happy 100! giveaways during the month of October, that's ok. You've only missed the first giveaway from Lauren Alexander.
About the giveaways . . . each one will last 72 hours—that's 3 days. I'll announce all the winners when all the giveaways have ended, so you'll have to wait to see if you won. I know—the suspense is just too much!
The next giveaway is from Libby at Maylee's Garden—Handmade Vegan Laundry Detergent and More!
As a Kentucky artisan, Libby's been making and selling soap full time since 2008. She's a woman after my own heart, because her business was born out of a desire to cut costs around the house. Her soaps are also inspired by her desire to have a pure natural product for her family to use at bath time.
Coconut Orange and Lime Scented Eco friendly Laundry detergent:
Libby says that seeing all the cancer-causing chemicals in commercially made soaps made her think twice about using them. Her laundry soaps were also made from a desire to have chemical free cleaners in her house. She cleans with only natural products like vinegar, borax, and water. Her son is also prone to breakouts from laundry soaps and he has never had a reaction to her detergents.
She's also environmentally conscious in her business practices. Libby uses recycled packaging whenever possible. "I love to recycle and reuse whenever I can," she says. "I was raised by parents who lived through the Great Depression, so I learned the value of living on less, reusing and re-purposing things you have around you."
Everything in the Maylee's Garden store is also vegan. Libby does not use alcohol, and makes everything from scratch. Libby is very proud of her products!
Here's a sampling of some of her wonderful creations (I can almost smell them just by the name!):
Warm Vanilla Sugar Perfume oil:
Pumpkin Pie Spice Scented Vegan Soap:
Lavender and Orange Eco friendly laundry detergent:
Now for the giveaway . . . Maylee's Garden will award the winner their choice of 1 bag of her homemade, vegan laundry detergent (a $13 value)!
TO ENTER (mandatory for entry): Visit Maylee's Garden, then leave a comment here letting me know what item(s) your would like in your house.
EXTRA WAYS TO ENTER: If you'd like to earn extra entries, here's how (do all, none, or some—8 max. total entries possible):
- Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter, and leave 1 EXTRA comment here, telling me that you're spreading the word.
- Purchase something from Maylee's Garden—worth 3 extra comments! Be sure to share what you bought!
- Leave a comment on the Maylee's Garden blog, and come back here to leave 1 EXTRA comment telling me which MG post you commented on.
- Become a public follower of BSP, or subscribe to the RSS feed, and leave 1 EXTRA comment here letting me know that you're a follower/subscriber (or that you're already a follower/subscriber).
- Blog about this giveaway, and leave 1 EXTRA comment with a link to your post.
- "Like" Bargain Shopping Paradise on Facebook, and leave 1 EXTRA comment here letting me know that you did.
This giveaway ends on Friday, October 15, at 8:00 AM (Eastern).
The winner will be announced when all the giveaways have ended, at the end of the month.
Good luck, and stay tuned for MORE incredible giveaways!